Doncaster Road (N.side): No 274, Pindar Oaks Hotel
Pindar Oaks Hotel was a detached 3-bay building of stone and was a 'John Smith's house' when this image was taken in c.1975. Harry Palmer was the publican in the early 1970s. John Harper was one of the first to hold the licence in 1872 (to 1883). Building is now demolished.
File Number: EGT475