Graham's Orchard (view 3) : East side : 'Temple' pub


This image showing the 'back entrance' of the Temple Inn dates from 1960 when it was a Barnsley Brewery outlet. The Kenny's, Thomas and Patrick were hosts from 1920 through to 1960, succeeded by Donald Harrison.

Grahams Orchard

File Number: EGT600

Tasker Trust


























About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | © 2013 Edward Tasker Photographic Trust 
Website produced by Bill Gaunt - Integrated Software, Database and Website Development - contact -